sábado, abril 23, 2005

Easy Times

I should start with my thesis. I know I should.

But I guess I wanted to take some time off before devoting my time completely to it as I know I'll ended up doing. Can you blame me? (I'm sure you can... everyone has an opinion these days).

So I decided to do some leisure reading during the last week (something I hadn't been able to do for a while). I read "The Dante Club". I have to say I really liked it. It runs smoothly and the characters are very well drifted.

I picked up "Valfierno" again to finish that one during the upcoming week.

Tomorrow is the start of the Indoor Archery Season. Let's hope the shoulder can make it... I'm already fed up with this stupid injury.

What else is new? My birthday would be here soon... and I'm trying to plan something as good as last year.

And I miss writting. I need to start doing fanfiction again. I've been on hiatus way too much already.

That is all.Off to make brownies and get some ice for the shoulder.

|