lunes, mayo 09, 2005

Gifted

As you all know, I've been doing very bad this past two weeks... Demons came back to hunt me in ways I've never expected and the mixed signals of it all got me so crazy.

So, after a little crying... ok... a lot, I'm finally calm.

And I have my awesome friends to thank for it. Whether it was giving me advice on a bar with a beer, listening to me on a Friday night, comforting me over the phone, hanging in there on AIM/MSN, spending Saturday night watching sappy romantic movies with me or having me over on their houses on Sunday, each one of them made me realize that I have a great life, one that I can take pride in. And that I'm gonna be ok.

Sure, the wounds are not completely healed, but I'm at peace. And I'm thankful to Futbol God for blessing me with these amazing girls and boys that I called my friends.

PS And getting to hear Tigger's voice 10 min ago made it even better.

I'm at peace. That is all that matters.

|