martes, febrero 08, 2005

I'll take two

OK, first paper break. The introduction is done and I'm on my way to write the first part of teh paper, a general description of what fanfiction is. I've decided to estruturate the paper in 3 parts: Prequel, Main Story and Sequel, in an attempt to make it more related to what I'm writing about it.

In the mean time, I shamelessly stole this from Tigger

2 things you ate today:
1) Honey and milk bread
2) Cheese stick

Last 2 people you got e-mail from
1) Majito
2) Lala

Last 2 people you sent e-mail to
1) Majito
2) Lala

2 things on your desk
1) Mate
2) notes for the papers

2 people you are missing right now
1) Alex
2) Leti

2 things you can see from your window:
1) The boulevard I live in
2) Palm trees

2 movies you watched
1) Finding Neverland
2) Closer

2 things you did today to waste time
1) Write in my blog
2) Walk

2 songs you listened to today
1) Old habits die hard- Mick Jagger
2) Mujeres - Ricardo Arjona

2 Things you need to do today
1) Write the paper
2) Write the paper, part 2

2 thoughts you are keeping in mind today
1) You have to write those papers
2) Focus

|