miércoles, febrero 02, 2005

To everything there is a season...

And I think is about time for me to leave the house. I've been so focused on feeling better I forgot there's a whole world outside there, waiting for me to go there.

True, I still have tons of papers and reports to write, but it's also time for me to go back to my walks, my coffee talks, my movie days. All the little things that make my life in Buenos Aires so special and wonderful.

Sometimes we want something else so bad we forget to enjoy what we're having right here, right now.

And I love what I have in here... even if there's tons more that I want, I love that magical spirit that Buenos Aires has, the little hidden places that bring joy and warmth into my heart.

The small traditions and habits, the daily things that make it so wonderful... so perfect sometimes.

|