lunes, agosto 01, 2005

Bullseye

Once gain, I came back. After the second injury of the year, I went to an archery tournament again.

It was hard: I've had injuries, tiredness, little time to train, sorrow from a somewhat broken heart to deal with. And at the beginning I thought I could not make it. It was too hard.

But then it hit me. I needed to start believing it myself.

I had to stop wishing for people coming to me and telling me I could do it. To stop wishing for him to do it. He is not going to. Not anymore

It was time to let go.

And I did... I finally did. I focued on each arrow, giving it all to my concentration, not letting anything of the rest to get inside my head.

I'm physically sore and mentally drained. But it was worth it. It felt good.

I cannot wait for Finals in two weeks.

|