jueves, junio 09, 2005

Friendly feelings

Here it's how this works... I'm gonna list 20 friends in random order and then answeer the questions based on the numbers... let's see

1.Lala
2.Michelle
3.Hans
4.Kris
5.Leti
6.Alex
7.Majo
8.Marian
9.Fer
10.Sassy
11.SarahPooh
12.Viceconte
13.Veronica
14.Ariel
15.Maximo
16.StephTigger
17.Blairbecky
18.Agustiniano
19.Sheila
20.Tincho

1. Is #9 a boy or a girl? He's a boy... most definitely

2. Would #11 and #2 make a cute couple? Pooh and the Boss? Well, they would talk about the Texas Trio all the time

3. How about #18 and #4? I think Agustiniano would luuurrrve Kris

4. What grade is #17 in? She's been out of HS for a while now

5. When was the last time you talked to #12? At my bday party... I should call him

6. What is #6's favorite band? Lennon?

7. Does #1 have any siblings? Yes, she has..

8. Would you ever date #3? Would I ever date Hans... I think I'm too old for him ;)

9. Would you ever date #7? Well, I think her boyfriend might not like it

10. Is #16 single? She's very in love with her boyfriend

11. What's #15's last name? Double last name... part of many many jokes

12. What's #10's middle name? Sassy Michelle ;)

13. What's #5's favorite thing to do? Dance! And talk...

14. Is #13 hot? A total foxy! Go Czech beauty!!!

15. Would #14 and #19 make a good couple? Ariel and Sheila... I think she might overwhelmed him.

16. What school does #20 go to? He went to UBA, duh.

17. Tell me a random fact about #11: She giggles and she is a goody doody

18. And #1: She has the sweetest voice I've ever heard

19. And #4: She is a doll

20. Have you ever had a crush on #15? Yes, long time ago... my first archer crush

21. Where does #9 live? Somewhere only we both know...

22. What's #3 favorite color? Black?

23. Would you makeout with #14? been there, done that.

24. Are #5 & #6 best friends? They've only seen each other once, but they are two of my best friends, so they have me in common

25. Does #7 like #2? they don't know each other, but yeah, she likes her for what I've told her

26. Does #8 like #19? they don't know each other

27. How did you meet #2? I posted at her sight... we bonded about Brendan Hansen first, and now, it's archery and Pumpkin

28. How did you meet #18? He dazzled me at a Weber class

29. Does #10 have any pets? No, but she is the proud aunt of Sneeze

30. Is #12 older than you? Just a smidge

31. Is #17 the sexiest person alive, or what? She is a god damn Botticelli, classic beauty

|