jueves, enero 13, 2005

My pride

Last year, in March, I started to write fanfiction for the first time in my life. Almost a year later, I'm reposting my first fic and with it, memories are coming back to me.
I was writing fanfic for One Tree Hill and I decided to create an original character for it. That is how my Bella, my pride, was born. Creating her has been one of the most beautiful things related to my writing. The chance to create a character and built it the way I wanted and experience how it would interact with characters made by other people. What was supposed to be one small fic ended up being a trilogy of over 150 chapters and more than 400 pages of word document!
I just could not stop writing her. She took me to unexpected places and become this character full of layers, passions, bad mistakes and a good heart.

People had praised her and I feel like a proud mother. They've even put her a face (Monica Belucci, great choice) and took her as part of their stories.

Yes, that makes me really proud.

|