jueves, diciembre 30, 2004

Lost in Translation

So, one more time I went to the doctor. Which is a current thing given my sick status. This time was my hemathologist, who's my main doctor since they discovered my blood disease 5 years ago. He's a great doctor and I completely trust him, something very important these days.

There I was, as he was looking through my tests results and telling me I'm gonna be fine within time and rest, when he says

"Your sister (same blood problem, same doctor) was here last week. She told me she's getting married. You must be happy about it"

My jaw drops and I'm like WTF? She's getting married and I'm learning this from my doctor when I come to him cause I have mono? Sure funny thing...

Off to the doctor, pull the cell phone, call beloved (insert ironic voice there) sister. She confirmed she's not getting married.

But I don't know... my doctor had never lied to me.

|