lunes, marzo 21, 2005

Good ol' me

Yeah, I've been MIA for a while, but thing is, I'm back to my parents' place housesiting for them and they have a very slow computer and dial up even slower.
Also, the papers are still unfinished (2 to go) and I have National Archery Finals in 3 days. You can imagine how busy I am.

But it's been so great to be in my old room, with my old books and pics of Europe and remember all the life dreams that kind of got blurry for a while.

It's been a shot of reality that I'm actually enjoying. There was a life I used to belong to, where I was needed and wanted. Where my words mattered and my feelings were taken seriously. Where I was not taken for granted. Somewhere between mono and the Indian Summer of Buenos Aires, I lost track of that... and I lost the balance, my inner balance.

It's nice to be back to my old life. The one I know, the one I love. The one I can handle because I know that I can make it if I believe hard in it. The one where I'm not afraid of trying new things but I'm also aware of the priorities.

The one I've missed and from what my friends had been telling me, they had missed too.

|