miércoles, febrero 16, 2005

Work, work, work

I haven't been able to start Paper number 2. I went to the library yesterday and got the books I needed and I'm gonna start reading and drafting as soon as I can.

But I just got this job to finish too for my freelancer work and it's a long thing to read and review... so far so good... it's a so so thing. It gets me in the wonder: it's not bad, but it's not great. I keep wondering whether or not this person can actually become a great writer. It has talent, that is for sure... I'm just not completely sure that's it's developing ok.
And I would hate to make a mistake over this... Everyone knows by now that I'm extremely picky about my work. Sometimes I wonder if my standards are to high and that I'm being way too picky.

I'm gonna have lunch, take a power nap and get onto it later...

|