martes, marzo 15, 2005

My elevator list

Yeap. I haven't done one of this in a while, so I guess it's time to make my elevation list. Which of course, we all know it changes practically each week, but nonetheless, let's give it a shot:

#5: Daniel Brühl: No one knows who he is... but kid got me at "Love in thoughts" and totally conquered me at "Goodbye Lenin!". He's so perfectly cute it's just yummy. Too bad I don't get more movies in here with him.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

#4: Charlie Hunnam: I've loved him since he was Ryder at "Young Americans", then it was "Abandon" and he was for sure the cutest 19th Century hero in "Nicholas Nickelby"... great hands, by the way.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

#3: Orlando Bloom: It's Orlando, for crying out loud!! He's hot, he has an accent, he's dreamy. And he is an archer... what else can someone ask for?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

#2: Ryan Reynolds: He was lovely in "Two guys, a girl and a pizza place" and in "Blade 3"... men, I'm still recovering from those abs and the handcuffed scene...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*drum rolls*

#1: Brendan Hansen: Come on, this one was a no-brainer. He has the body, the personality, he's a swimmer and an archer... he's funny and witty. If I ever make it to get into an elevator with him and I don't come back after 10 minutes... don't, I repeat, don't come looking for me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


What about you?

|