martes, febrero 15, 2005

2005 Paper Writing Countdown: 1done, 4 to go. Getting back on track

Ok, it took me longer than expected but number 1 is done! I only need to add the bibliography but that is copy/paste anyway.

I'm so happy, I'm gonna start tomorrow with number 2: an analysis of the school visits to museums and how we can see it from a popular culture point of view. I have the field research of the Malba from 2 years ago, so no biggie on that. There's one downside. I cannot find the texts i was supposed to use. I'm gonna look one more time tomorrow morning, otherwise i have to see about reconstructing it with what I have or go get them again... thing is, I'd have to read them all again and I don't feel like to. Oh, well, life.

Valentine's Day was quiet. I got great ecards from my friends, candies from Majito and we went to the movies. Yeah, I know, everyone thinks Alexander is a terrible movie, but I am a sucker for epics, so I really cannot be reasonable, I loved it.

|