viernes, mayo 13, 2005

Countdown to 26: 1 day.... Love

Can I plea the 5th on this one? No? Ok, let's recap.

Year started really good when I fell in lust with a tongue ring. Good ol' times.
The EuroCup 2004 hit me hard with Holland refusing to leave my mind for a while...
Leave it to me to have crushes on foreigners that later refused to leave the country.

I've had my share of cyberflirting, crushes on Olympic Swimmers... this blog started, after all, thanks to Brendan "Pumpkin" Hansen.

I had cute flirtings too, in a total movie of the 80's style.

Finally, I took a walk to the Dark Younger Side that left me a little sad... ok, tons. But I'm over it now.

Ups and downs, but that is the way love goes... Did I fall in love? I don't really think so.

But I'm open to do so at 26.
So, bring it on.

|