viernes, junio 03, 2005

If 5 years later.....

You know one of the greatest things in life? Runnning into old crushes and discovering the wonders of time.

Last night, as I was hanging in my usual After Office, I ran into this guy I used to cherish at College. He was a teacher there (not mine) and he used to patronize me big time. 5 years later, I ran into him and I discovered that I've evolved a little and the things that used to be interesting then, are kind of boring and self absorbed now.
Best thing? I did not went out of my way into discussing things with him to prove him that I was at his intellectual level. Heck, hun, I am. Actually, at some things, I've overcome you.

So yeah, old crushes die hard. But sometimes, all you need is a check with the person in the present to realize and verbalize the ultimate statement...

"What the Hell was I thinking back then?"

|