miércoles, mayo 25, 2005

Movie Quotes II

Dedicated to Hans.

Jay: I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that fucked-up bar.

Loki: Any moron with a pack of matches can start a fire. Raining down sulfur takes a huge level of endurance. Mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, next to soccer.

Bethany Sloane: Sex is a joke in heaven?
Metatron: The way I understand it, it's mostly a joke down here, too.

[Bethany decides to accompany Jay and Silent Bob to New Jersey]
Bethany Sloane: I want to go with you.
Jay: What, steady? ...OK, but you pay the rent and Silent Bob has to live with us.

Bartleby: I was dumped once.
Bethany: Don't you just constantly question your value, like why was I so easy to cast aside?
Bartleby: And, you wonder if the other party will come to their senses and call you back.
Bethany: And, they always tell you it will hurt less with time.
Bartleby: When actually it, uh, hurts more.


DOGMA is not the best movie ever. DOGMA is perfection.

|