lunes, noviembre 08, 2004

Written Words

I love writing and reading. Always have. I cannot remember a time when books were not part of my life (even before knowing how to read). And writing is one of my many passions. The intimacy a good story can bring to you, the peace that a chapter finished brings to your mind.
I've been writing my entire life and I'm planning to do it until the day I die. I have tons of ideas for books, tales, movie scripts, lyrics, poems. I need help.
This year, I took on fanfiction. And I love it. I met some really great people I can share my interests with and also we've come far beyond writing: awards, resources, challenges, exchanges. It's all part of this little world I belong to.
And that I really love.


*I'd love to stay here and be normal
but it's just so overrated*
*-*Blur*-*

|