sábado, diciembre 11, 2004

Dinner with the Trio, Buenos Aires style

No, I'm not delluded. And no, it was not the Texas Trio that had dinner with me last night (one day... one day).
But I did have the enourmous pleasure of having a girls night out with my 2 best friends (the third was absent with notice) for years and it was amazing. Hectic life has all of us running from here to there, but last night we took a stop and share.
Food was delicious (Sullivan's at Palermo Soho sure is a good place to eat), the beer was cold, the talks went on and on.
I've forgotten how much I miss those things until I get them again. And even if once in a while, is nice to sit in a table with people that can read you like nobody else, that can even get ahead of your thinking. That can know what you're going through just by looking in your eyes.
So, even if the Texas Trio kicks butt, I have to say that if they had called me last night, I would have had to say "Sorry, guys, I'm having dinner with my friends"


*I'd love to stay here and be normal
but it's just so overrated*
*-*Blur*-*

|