viernes, diciembre 10, 2004

The things we cherish the most

For me, it's friendship. Plain and simple, no agenda, I'm here for you friendship.
It's something pure and perfect in that bond you have when you're able to call someone a friend that makes you realize that no matter what, this person would be there for you. It would be the shelter for your tears, the rock of your laughs, it would be the one holding your hand when the going gets tough. And it does not mean they would always agree with you. Friendship is also about sharing opinions and challenging to be better, to feel, think, share.
I wasn't always lucky with friends in my life. One way or the other, something went wrong.
Today I can say that I might now have a million friends, but the ones I have are real ones and they enrich my life every single day in a thousand different ways.


*I'd love to stay here and be normal
but it's just so overrated*
*-*Blur*-*

|