viernes, noviembre 26, 2004

Tumbas de la Gloria

My fic Tumbas de la Gloria just won two awards in Only Hope Forum! Best Jeyton Drama/Romance and Best General Drama. And truth to be told, I'm damn happy. English is not my firs language, so the fact that people like what I write in English means a lot.
And this fic has a special place in my heart, given the fact that I chose an Argentinean song to go with it. There was so much magic in Fito Paez's Tumbas de la gloria that it would have been such a waste not to use it. And it gave me the chance to play with the characters and try to create this romantic/artistic atmosphere that surrounds the fic.
I have a special place in my heart for this story and apparently, people does too.


*I'd love to stay here and be normal
but it's just so overrated*
*-*Blur*-*

|