sábado, mayo 14, 2005

Countdown to 26: 12 hours... Overall

Well, my birthday is here and it started as a rainy day that is slowly getting better (I hope).

I've already got e-cards, shout outs at BHO and OG and I have to say it makes me feel very loved and blessed. Some of the words written in those cards, I cannot believe they are addressed to me...

Overall, my 25s were good. I had ups and downs, but they were also a year where I met great people that became my close friends, I rekinded my love for archery, I flirted, laughed, shared and have fun. I do wish I could have traveled more but there was no money for it. No biggie.

Finally time to mention the best thing in the balance of the year: friendship. As usual, my friends were the highlight of my year. They were the anchor that kept me grounded.

So, as I walked the streets of Buenos Aires last night, I took pride of the life that I have and the one that I'm still leading.

I'm ready for my 26... let them come.

|