sábado, junio 04, 2005

Do you know that....

SECTION 1

+ most hated nickname: Lenita (Little Lena) It's patronizing....
+ Type of Burial and location of burial: I want to be cremated... do whatever you want with the ashes.
+ Hopeful Death Year: At least 60 years from now
+ Lowest GPA ever: well, I guess it was 8.60 out of 10 at College, but I still graduated with honors.
+Favorite Evil Thing to say or do: Bite me
+ Is your tongue long, medium or short: medium, but I know how to use it ;)
+ Hair color: brown
+ Eye color: dark brown
+ Style: parted to the side

SECTION 2 - HAVE YOU EVER...

+ Cheated on someone?: no
+ Been Cheated on?: no
+ Fallen off the bed?: no
+ Broken someone's heart?: no
+ Had your heart broken?: yes, one too many times
+ Had a dream come true?: of course
+ Done something you regret?: I've done things I'm not proud of, but I don't nbelieve in regrets. You learn from everything and it's what has made you the way you are
+ Cheated on a test: Just once at a music test. But it was only b/c I've already taken it and then made me do it all over again

SECTION 3 - CURRENTLY

+ Wearing?: cargo pants, training shirt
+ Listening to?: Eros Ramazzotti
+ Located?: at my apartment
+ Chatting with?: my beloved friend Agustiniano
+ Watching?: just the computer screen
+ Should REALLY be doing?: getting ready to go out

SECTION 4 - DO YOU?

+ Brush your teeth?: duh
+ Have any piercings?: just my ears....
+ Drive?: I know how.... I just don't
+ Drink?: I enjoy the occassional drink
+ Smoke?: way too much

SECTION 5 - THE LAST PERSON YOU...

+ Hugged?: Majo, just an hour ago
+ Kissed?: F. and please don't make me remember it, still miss him
+ IMed?: talking to Pooh last night
+ Yelled at?: Walter. I'm having a very PMSy day

SECTION 6 - PERSONAL

+ What do you want to be when you finish college?: Already did. Going all the way upto PHD and later work in Museum Management and Exbibition Design. Become and editor and a writer. Own a Cafe
+ What has been the best day of your life?: The day I got my undergrad degree. Archery Finals this year.
+ What has been the worst day of your life?: the day I lost my great grandma
+ What comes first in your life?: my friends... and my family
+ Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend/crush?: I have a major crush that I need to let go cause he is not interested anymore
+ What are you most scared of?: that I'm not gonna live upto the standards people held me in
+ What do you usually think about before you go to bed?: I pray for the ones I love
+ Love your family?: very much
+ Love your friends?: with all my heart

SECTION 7 - FAVORITE

+ Movie: The Goonies
+ Song: Country House, Blur
+ Band: Blur
+ Store: Zara
+ Relative: mom and dad
+ Sport: Archery. Swimming. Soccer
+ Ice Cream Flavor: Dulce de Leche
+ Fruit: Peach
+ Candy: Skittles
+ Day of the Week: Saturday
+ Color: Bordeaux
+ Name for a Girl: Isabella Lucrezia
+ Name for a Boy: Markus Antonius. (yeah, so sue me)

SECTION 8 - DO YOU...

+ Like to give hugs?: yeap
+ Like to give kisses?: heck yeah!!!!
+ Prefer black or blue pens?: blue
+ Like to travel?: I live for it!
+ Sleep on your side, stomach or back?: depends on my shoulder
+ Have a goldfish?: nope... never did
+ Ever have the falling dream?: yeah
+ Have stuffed animals?: tons

SECTION 9 - WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT...

+ Suicide: It's a very complicated issue... I'm not strong enough to answer this right now.
+ Smoking: hey, at each its own. Don't bother us
+ Summer: too damn hot and humid
+ Tattoos: I like them a lot, specially the ones a certain swimmer has...
+ Piercings: Like them. Cannot get them

SECTION 10 - This or That

+ Pierced nose or tongue?: tongue
+ Single or taken?: single... and coping with it
+ MTV or BET?: none
+ 7th Heaven or Dawson's Creek?: Dawson's Creek all the way
+Sugar or salt?: Sugar
+ Silver or gold?: Silver
+ Chocolate or flowers?: Both
+ Color or Black-and-white photos?: Color
+ M&Ms or Skittles?: Skittles
+ Stay up late or sleep in?: Sleep in
+ Hot or cold?: Cold
+ Mustard or ketchup?: None
+ Spring or Fall?: Fall, I was born there
+ Happy or sad?: Sad... right now, very sad
+ Wonder or amazement?: both
+ Mexican or Italian: Italian
+ Candy or Soda?: Candy
+ Pepsi or Coke?: it's the same for me

|