miércoles, agosto 31, 2005

And the votes are coming

My application to Hogwarts Elite was posted yesterday and I have to say I'm feeling pretty good. So far so good I got 3 Squib votes and it seems they're liking my app, which is always good because I definitely want to get in.

The guided tour I'm setting together for the Spanish Club in here is giving me a hard time since there is practically no information about the building. I hate the idea of only giving general info about Art Nouveau without really getting into specifics, but the specifics seemed to be nowhere to be found! Other than that, I think I might be able to pull this one off and keep some of my sanity (just some).

Had lunch with V yesterday, who sat there and listened to me rant about being the only girl among archers. He was nice and sweet about it, and as usual, his advice was the best.

Went to the movies with the Couch Girls Monday night. We had a little reunion session with "The Amytiville Horror" and lovely shirtless Ryan; followed by junk food and a 3 hour talk. Gotta love those two.

Finally, my shoulder is bothering me, but I think I might pull the 144 arrows of the tournament this weekend. I have to... Artemisa, goddess of archery, knows I'm too damn proud to back off right now.

Those were the updates for now. I'll check back with the vote counting later...

|