martes, agosto 16, 2005

Bronze

Well, I'm back.

It was hectic, it was exhausting.

Finals took all I had left... but it was worth it. I shoot my best at qualifications and I made it into the first 4 that got to shoot eliminations.

Second day, with 4 hours of sleep, I went there. I lost the first round because I was not focused enough, which left me fighting for bronze. And I won it.

I'm proud of it... I went there, I gave my best and I earned a medal that means a lot to me. It might be just bronze, but like a good old friend said "there are 3 places in the podium and you have to go through them all".

Being Team Captain was hard... especially with some of the boys. And one thing was clear to me: sometimes, it's not easy to be the only archer girl in a club full of boys. Praises go to the other archer girls, that stood there by my side while I was shooting. They encouraged me and supported me and now I'm ready to speed up my training and join them at First Division.

I'm mentally exhausted again... I'm tired and sore. But I'm happy.

|