miércoles, octubre 12, 2005

I'm back

Well, I'm back people and where to start...

The Olympic Academy was plain awesome. I met people from all over the country and they were all really cool. It was busy as hell (from 7.30 until midnight) but sooo worth it. We had lectures in the morning, group work in the afternoons, followed by some sport competitions (we sucked at voley but totally nailed the soccer championship). We ate like horses, 5 times a day, two courses plus desert meals. I've gained like 4 pounds.
The only downside was that we were locked up in the place, so I was away from Mr Archer for 5 days... I missed him so much. We kept text messaging each other.

And we made it up when we spent the entire weekend together. We traveled to Mar del Plata for the First National Team Trials. It was my frist tournament at Senior Level, and well, at least I finished it. Scores are not important at this point for me, but let's just say it was not good. Nevertheless, I'm pumped up to keep on working.

Mr Archer, on the other hand, came home with the bronze medal... he's such a great archer...

Well, that is all for now... let me know how you're doing

and by the way, I'm exhausted

|