viernes, septiembre 09, 2005

Crowded

If there is something that I loath, is taking the subway at rush hour.
You cannot move in there, as you struggle to keep your purse next to you, balance the folder you're carrying in the other hand and not die from suffocation because it's at least 10 degrees hotter than the winter that salutes you outside the metro.
On top of that, people that ask you to move so they can pass. Move where? Have you not noticed that I'm currently occupying 0.123456 Square meters and while I enjoy the ocassional groping, I'd rather have it at the comfort of my own couch and with a gentleman of my choice, not in the middle of a metro where I cannot start figuring which hand belongs to who.

Those are the reasons why I stay out of the metro at rush hour. Any other time it's great, like Sunday mornings that I can travel fast, comfortable and even read in it. But at rush hour, I'd rather walk... that way I can still breath somewhat fresh air.

Ah yes, one more word, people: Soap. Try it, it does wonders for the skin.

|