lunes, septiembre 05, 2005

Die fetten Jahre sind vorbei

I won't talk too much about last weekend tournament. Highlights were that I broke the 1000 points barrier and that the rest pretty much sucked. I don't have what it takes to be Team Captain, at least not yet.
But the heck with it... I'm just gonna put all my energy into making it to First Division. I have one month to manage to shoot at 70m and I will make it. Mark my words, I'm gonna do it by October 8th or leave my shoulder in the attempt.

I was walking with grocery bags on Friday evening with my phone rings. It's S, she tells me she's at the German Film Festival and that they are showing a movie with Daniel Brühl on Monday. She said "I got you a ticket already". And she delivered it to me yesterday at the tournament, along with the programe that has this lovely pic of Daniel.

I love Daniel. Plain and simple. I saw him for the first time last year in "Love in Thoughts" and he just conquered my heart. Not only because he is drop dead gorgeus in that sort of way that is cute and hot at the same time, but because he is an amazing actor.

Then it was "Goodbye Lenin!" where he nailed his part again. That kid can totally act. Plain and simple.

So, I just knew that today's movie was going to be great. It literally blew my mind. The idealism about revolution in the 21st Century, the topics it addressed, the dialogues, they all hit close to home to me.

And Daniel was just freaking gorgeus, as usual. And a great performance, as usual.

Of course, it sucks that almost none of his movies make it Argentina, but at least I was able to see this one.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Seriously, look at that... gorgeus

|