jueves, diciembre 16, 2004

Just one of those weeks

I've been sick on and off for a month and a half now. I tell you, it's not funny. Yes, you get to stay home and in bed but you feel so bad that it's not like you can catch up with your reading. Or having someone especial visiting you because let's face it, you look like Hell.
After several visits to doctors and really painful tests and pain in my tonsils they finally got it right.
Although, it was so long that my infection was really spread. I took four shots of intramuscular medication in less than 36 hours. Painful? You have no idea. I'm a queen in a throne of pillows.

But I feel much better now. Because during all this time my friends and family were there: e- cards, words of encouragement, love, emails, phone calls. That really made me feel good.

And know I'm ready to get really well. And be healthy once and for all. I can fight cronic anemian, I've done that my whole life.


*I'd love to stay here and be normal
but it's just so overrated*
*-*Blur*-*

|